Monday, August 14, 2017
Friday, March 13, 2015
Invest in TUNISIA, Join the Growing Success
- A Thematic Panel that will highlight the investment opportunities with a high added-value that the new Tunisia’s site offers, by emphasising the highly qualified human resources, the modern technologies and the factors of competitiveness in Tunisia that have contributed to moving up in Global Value Chains.
- A Sectoral Panel that will feature the strengths of Tunisia and the prospects for the development of Offshoring and Nearshoring, Renewable Energies and Biotechnology: promising sectors that will strengthen the process of structural transformation and become a dynamic source of growth and job creation, especially for university graduates ;
- A workshop to discuss the role of international financial institutions in the development of investment in Tunisia;
- A workshop that will address the Maximisation of social and economic benefits of investments ;
- A MENA Regional Conference of the World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies "WAIPA" which will be held for the first time in Tunisia.
Friday, February 20, 2015
TIF 2014 : A Record Attendance and a Strong International Presence
The Forum was attended by officials and foreign guests of honor representing international organizations namely including Mr. William DANVERS, Deputy Secretary General of the OECD, Mr. Miroslav DUSEK, Executive Director of the MENA region, WEF, Switzerland, Mr. Anthony B. KIM, Principal Analyst, Heritage Foundation, USA ...
66 journalists representing 45 media covered TIF 2014, including 15 foreign journalists.
The Forum provided a privileged space for multisectoral networking recording the attendance of more than 200 participants including 64 foreign participants and the organization of 186 meetings.
Monday, June 23, 2014
Thursday, April 24, 2014